1. If in a certain code, WOMEN is written as OWMNE, how is NOTES written in that code?
(a) OTNES (b) ONTSE
(c) SETON (d) NOETS
2. If CLOCK can be written as KCOLC, how can STEPS be written in that code?
(a) SPSTE (b) ETSSP
(c) SPETS (d) SEPTS
3. If in a code language BROAD is written as ASNBC, then how OMNI will be written in that language?
(a) NMOJ (b) NNMJ
(c) PNNH (d) NNJM
4. If KNIFE is written as MRKJG, then how DOCTOR will be written?
(a) FSEXQV (b) FSGXQV
(c) GSEXQU (d) GSFXQV
5. In a certain code, if GENERAL is written as TVMVIZO, then SCIENCE will be written as:
(a) HYRVMXV (b) HXRVNXV
(c) HXRVMXV (d) HXRVMYV
6. In a certain code RELATION is written as TGNCVKQP. How will CERTAIN be written in the same code?
(a) EGTVCKP (b) EGTVCJP
(c) EANITCR (d) EGRVCKP
7. In a certain code PONDS is written as KTIIN. How will FIRST be written in the same code?
(a) ANNXO (b) KDWNY
(c) ANMXO (d) ANMXP
8. In a certain code E=P, Z=C, N=O, K=B, C=Q, A=X, R=H, B=R. How will BREAK be written in the same code?
(a) RHPBX (b) RHPXB
(c) RHPXC (d) ROPXB
9. If BOAT is written as CDPQBCUV, how will RUST be written in that code?
(a) STVWTVUU (b) STUWTUUV
(c) STVWTUUV (d) STWVTUUV
10. If, in a certain code, DEFENCE is written as 42 in a certain code, how would COMMON be written in that code?
(a) 37 (b) 59
(c) 73 (d) 85
11. If MICROWAVE is written as LJBSNXZWD, how is POPULAR written in the same code?
(a) QBIKVPAV (b) OPKVPAV
(c) OPOVKBQ (d) KBQVOPA
12. If PUNCTUAL can be written as 47819765, how can LUNA be written in that code?
(a) 7586 (b) 5678
(c) 5786 (d) 5867
13. If, in a code language, PAINT is written as 74128 and EXCEL as 93596, then how ACCEPT will be written in that language?
(a) 455978 (b) 544978
(c) 455378 (d) 733961
14. If REASON is coded as 5 and BELIEVED as 7, then what is the code for GOVERNMENT?
(a) 10 (b) 9
(c) 8 (d) 6
15. In a certain code, if BAD is written as YZW and SAID is written as HZRW, then LIFE will be written as:
(a) ORUV (b) OSUV
(c) OQVU (d) ORVW
16. In a certain code, PAGES is written as RDIHU and WRITE is written as YUKWG. How will OTHER be written in the same code?
(a) RVKGU (b) QWJHT
(c) RWJHU (d) PWIHS
17. If 18514 stands for AHEAD, then 31385 stands for?
(a) CATCH (b) CASSET
(c) CACHE (d) CONQUER
18. If DARE is coded as 1083 and FATE is coded as 2093, then FARE is coded as?
(a) 2083 (b) 8320
(c) 2038 (d) 3802
19. If RHYTHMIC is written as QGXSGLHB, how MUSIC can be written in that code?
(a) NVTJD (b) LVTHB
(c) NVRHB (d) LTRHB
20. If SPIDER is written as PSDIRE in a certain code, how would COMMON be written in that code?
(a) OCMMON (b) OCMOMN
(c) OCMMNO (d) OCOMMO
21. If SEQUENCE is coded as HVJFVMXV, then how will CHILDREN be coded in the same code?
(a) XSRMWIVM (b) XSROWIVM
(c) DSROWIUN (d) MVIWORSX
22. If GIVE is coded as 5137 and BAT is coded as 924, then how will GATE be coded in the same code?
(a) 5427 (b) 5724
(c) 5247 (d) 2547
23. If SUNDAY is coded as 012345 and BIG is coded as 678, then how will SANDBAY be coded in the same code?
(a) 0234456 (b) 0423645
(c) 0432645 (d) 0342456
24. In a certain code language COMPUTER is written as RFUVQNPC. How will MEDICINE be written in that code language?
(a) MFEDJJOE (b) MFEJDJOE
(c) EOJDEJFM (d) EOJDJEFM
25. If ROSE is coded as 6821, CHAIR is coded as 73456 and PREACH is coded as 961473, what will be the code for SEARCH?
(a) 216473 (b) 214673
(c) 246173 (d) 214763
Asad Aziz teaches General Ability at World Times Institute.